Thehamsteruniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thehamsteruniverse

Forum for hamster owners to get together and help each other out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips on getting songs out of my head?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomingPets
Official THU Moderator
Official THU Moderator
BlossomingPets

Tips on getting songs out of my head? Empty
PostSubject: Tips on getting songs out of my head?   Tips on getting songs out of my head? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:34 am

Hey! So this seems a little weird, but I get songs stuck in my head really easily and I need help to get them out. Any tips? I need it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Official Admin of THU
Official Admin of THU
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips on getting songs out of my head?   Tips on getting songs out of my head? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 10:26 pm

When this happens to me, I usually can't do much, if the song that is stuck in your head is annoying, find another catchy song. Also when this happens me to me (usually when I'm about to sleep, but I can't because of the song) I just try and go with it then eventually it stops Smile

Ps, try not to listen to it over and over again try different songs before going back to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehamsteruniverse.com
A n s o n
THU Moderator
THU Moderator
A n s o n

PostSubject: Re: Tips on getting songs out of my head?   Tips on getting songs out of my head? Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 3:41 am

Sing the song to someone else. Then they get the song stuck in their head, and you become free from the song:P
Back to top Go down
HammyPlatinum
THU Moderator
THU Moderator
HammyPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Tips on getting songs out of my head?   Tips on getting songs out of my head? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 11:48 pm

A n s o n wrote:
Sing the song to someone else. Then they get the song stuck in their head, and you become free from the song:P
Lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips on getting songs out of my head?   Tips on getting songs out of my head? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips on getting songs out of my head?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thehamsteruniverse  :: Fun Stuff! :: Fun Stuff! :: Music-
Jump to: