Thehamsteruniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thehamsteruniverse

Forum for hamster owners to get together and help each other out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What should I do with my whimzee?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomingPets
Official THU Moderator
Official THU Moderator
BlossomingPets

What should I do with my whimzee? Empty
PostSubject: What should I do with my whimzee?   What should I do with my whimzee? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 5:49 am

I purchased a bag of whimzees for my hamster Sugarplum, and she is really loving them. In fact, I feel like she loves them a little bit too much. Is it possible she can get sick if she eats too much? If so, should I just give it to her occasionally instead of leaving it in her cage like any normal chew?
Back to top Go down
A n s o n
THU Moderator
THU Moderator
A n s o n

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with my whimzee?   What should I do with my whimzee? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Yup, if your hamster is overly obsessed with whimzees, they should only be given on occasion. Just like any other treat, they should be given in moderation.
Back to top Go down
BlossomingPets
Official THU Moderator
Official THU Moderator
BlossomingPets

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with my whimzee?   What should I do with my whimzee? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 5:20 am

Okay thanks Smile

I took it out yesterday, and won't put it in for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I do with my whimzee?   What should I do with my whimzee? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I do with my whimzee?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thehamsteruniverse  :: General Care-
Jump to: